Knowing the fundamental 10 foods to lessen blood pressure levels naturally helps a person being affected by the issue of hypertension. Somebody diagnosed with low BP should follow medical advice with an appropriate dietary pattern. This way, the challenge can be managed at your home level by putting on helpful heart advice.
How to Lower Blood Pressure?
To lower BP, a doctor’s prescription must be strictly followed plus a balanced as well as a proper diet. Besides this, practicing exercises regularly helps you to keep an inspection of unwanted weight gain and regulates circulation in somebody’s body.
10 Foods That Naturally Lower Blood Pressure
1) Low Down Salt Intake – Slat could be the major food ingredient that is directly to blame for the issue of rising and fall in the blood pressure of someone. Therefore, whenever somebody gets diagnosed with high BP, he/she should take notice of the salt intake and reduce it considerably to stop further deterioration of the problem. Consumption of foods with less level of slat or using non-salt spices in daily food helps to lessen the general salt intake of a person.
2) Add Balanced Proportion of Potassium in your Diet – To have a good number of potassium, somebody clinically determined to have low BP can eat fruits like bananas because they are rich in potassium. Besides this, the use of other fruits like apples, strawberries, apricots, figs, and vegetables like carrots, broccoli, spinach, potatoes, corn, etc. are good alternatives.
3) Olive Oil – Olive oil helps to lower blood pressure that may be used in cooking or may be sprinkled on salads or bread.
4) Fruit or Vegetable Juices – To lower BP, intake of powerful antioxidant juices like tomato juice or vegetable juices also help.
5) Red Wine – A glass of burgundy or merlot wine that assures longevity does help to lessen BP.
6) Eating Desserts – Once in a while, eating desserts like dark chocolates is a useful one to lessen down BP and cholesterol levels.
7) Dark Leafy Vegetables – Eating vegetables like cauliflower, legumes, beets, onions, garlic, nuts, etc.
8) Eat Fish – Eat different types of fishes like Salmon, Tuna, etc.
9) Consumption of Supplements – To lower BO, somebody can consume supplements of fish liver oil, hemp oil, cod liver oil, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin D3, vitamin E, probiotics, etc.
10) Green Tea – Intake of herbal tea, green tea, or Basil tea.