Understanding the Functions and Duties of Complete Care Physicians
A complete care physician is a doctor who focuses on treating symptoms and illnesses in patients in general. This doctor is also known as a first-level service doctor who plays a role in providing prevention, diagnosis, early treatment, and referrals to specialists if needed.
In general, the basic difference between complete care physicians and specialists is in the provision of comprehensive health services to patients. In addition, complete care physicians also play an important role in providing initial and ongoing medical care to patients of all age groups. Click here to view the checklist.
Things to Prepare Before Meeting A complete care physician
To get the most out of your visit to complete care physicians, there are several things you need to prepare, including:
- Write down your symptoms in detail before seeing your complete care physicians. This is intended to make it easier for doctors to diagnose the disease you are suffering from.
- Make a list of questions related to the condition you are currently experiencing. In addition, also look for information about the history of diseases that may be suffered by your family members.
- Keep a record of any medications you are taking, including vitamin supplements, herbal remedies, or other medical medications, and tell your doctor if you have an allergic reaction to them.
- Bring all the reports of the results of the examinations that you have had before, such as the results of blood tests, X-rays, or CT scans.
- Also make sure you bring a health insurance card to make it easier for you to carry out administrative processes at clinics, health centers, or hospitals.
- Invite a family member or friend to accompany you when meeting with your complete care physicians.
In addition, use the best possible time when you meet a complete care physician to ask for …